Sunday, September 15, 2013

Class Structure

  Trying out the adjustments on the harness from Megan Mae. If I let the back strap all the way out, I can get it to my lower ribs for a different suspender-like look. :D
Harness: AudraJean (etsy, from Megan Mae)
Blouse: contempo (thrifted)
Jeans: UNIQLO (Japan)
Boots: Fitzwell (6pm.com)
Necklace: Foxy Originals Sage Bracelet (foxyoriginals.com)


  This is one of my hybrid school outfits, hopefully combining freedom of movement for labs with some visual interest and structured style.

  ... did you know that black shows *everything*? There are tiny lint hairs everywhere! Augh!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the harness on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so hella awesome!! I'm so glad the harness went to you. I knew it would suit you so well, and it really does. Plus I still get to enjoy it by proxy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some BAMF boots! Perfect for the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. I do loves me some Audra Jean harnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO JEALOUS of your harness! But then, I was jealous when Megan had it, too. What a great outfit!! You look so badass. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - the simple underpinnings are the perfect pieces to highlight the harness. A harness is something I've never considered wearing before, but you are doing a wonderful job styling it and now I'm intrigued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Great! I'm thinking I might have to make myself a slim, belt-like harness for everyday-ness...

    ReplyDelete